Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

crazy

jethro tull-god to many
ian anderson-same to same
says... "thank you for choosing to come here
instead of going to the Bryan Adams concert-its an excellent choice."
i get pissed off, it seems in bad taste, but kit kat my crazy kat tells me that
my principals are all warped and completely selective and i change as and when
i feel like.. so i check out all the times i've done it and agree. yup, i've laughed at many
of these so called jokes when someone has made fun of another.. and found it hilarous
what makes this different? was it because they were two performers? becoz they were on stage
one was making fun of the other--in bad taste? or becoz it was bryan admas-childhood favourite?

dont' know... and yet i'm not convinced its a great thing to do.. my kat tells me that performers have that much of a license... i don't agree... if they do.. then everyone does.. no one is different becoz of their careers or their professions.. that doesnt' quite cut it with me. but yes... i think it was much ado about nothing me getting worked up.

so ian anderson can joke all he wants,, and like sujay says.. "I'm sure bryan adams would
have laughed if he had been in the audience.. so what are you getting all fanatic about?"
Not attending any of the concerts... too much to do. and nothing of significance too.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]