Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Animal Farm I.

childhood and more.



When i see kids with dogs and cats
I wonder why my parents never even gave it a second thought
I remember begging and begging.. for a dogI gave up soon enough.
Then it was Vinod's turn..he begged and begged and pleaded and cried
My mother got us a squirrel,
which the street cat killed in one shot
we got the squirrel out of its mouth of course,and even gave it a whack on the head
We buried it near the tankbehind the house at 141 ,
We cried, vinod and i,and put a rose on the spot.
We had a rose bush then...but still............
.then mi got us two coloured birds called lovebirds..
in a cagewe never fancied those..
then when vinod got wheezing, someone told mi to set the birds free
and thatwheezing would go.
birds went wheezing didn't.
that was the end of animal farm at home.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]