Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

My house.

How difficult is it to build a house. Very-if you ask me.
After years of thinking I finally get right down to it.. and before you know i wonder
if i've bitten off more than I can chew or eat or whatever.

First those stupid banks and their stupid loan procedures,
they tired me out so much..i gave up just as soon
borrowed money and started... and now..grrrr
the money is getting over the work is not
simple hand blastered walls was what i wanted and what do i get
walls that look like they been pressed with cow dung cakes.
good god.. i'm tired. no more money and a house that is... not too stunning
flooring is working out expensive.. what do i do???
the truss and tiles --i can't afford.. what to, what to, what to do???
anyway.. this is what is should look like when/if finished.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]