Saturday, April 21, 2007

 
So are you going?
I think so. Why? Would you rather I stayed?
I don't really care one way or the other. So suit yourself.
Good, then I'm going.
I'm glad.
Oh you want me to go? .
I told you earlier I don't care one way or the other so please yourself.
Well that's the idea, I'm pleasing myself, who did you think I was out to please?
I wasn't really thinking about it.
That's good. So I'm here for a bit.
Well that's nice, maybe we can talk for a bit, for old times sake.
Why old times sake? Is the present of no consequence?
I didn't want to bring it up. Sometimes it hurts.
It hurts all the time. It never goes away.
I'm sorry, you know it was never meant to be like this.
I know. I know only too well. It's more difficult for you.
And, just as hard for you. I make it harder.
No. I won't have you chastise yourself.
Will you stay?
I will. I want to
Are you sure? I don't want you to stay for me
I want to stay for myself.
In that case, I can tell you how happy I am
I'm glad, I'm glad I decided to.
I think you've spoilt the moment
I'm sorry, it's my mistake, I shouldnt' have said anything.
It's always the same thing. Never mind. You stay. I'll leave.
Please don't go. I beg of you
Don't. Don't do that. Can't you see, how difficult that makes it. Now I have to go, even though I dont' want to. I cant' tell you how much I want to stay. But, now you've left me with no choice.
I'm sorry, it's alright. You go if you feel like. I'll stay on.
Okay. I think I'll stay too.
It's good . May it'll be like the old times.
It's always the old times, the present doesn't exist
It doesn't for people who live in the past.
And only look forward to the past
Like us.
Yes. Like us. We have something to look forward to.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]